From OpenKM Documentation
Stapling is only allowed in taxonomy, categories and thesaurus view. Folders, documents and mails can be stapled. Same folder, document or mail can be stapled several times in different groups.
- Only the stapling creator has privileges to add / delete more elements or deleting entire group. Other users only have downloading option.
- Mails can not be downloaded.
- If some users have no rights to download some document in a stapling, although they can see it in the stapling group, they cannot download that file.
Detail of the functions according to their icons:
- → Start new stapling group / Staple element ( same button has both functions ).
- → Stop stapling group.
- → Delete some element in the group.
Add new stapling group
First select some folder, document or email.
|Folder, document or email must be selected in file browser view.|
Add more elements to a stapling group
Click on the "Add" button in order to select which group you want to add more elements to ( at the bottom right will appear the message "Stapling started").